Pork and Broccoli Stir-Fry
The thin sliced pork is very tender!!
- 1 pound boneless pork loin
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 1 red or green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons oyster-flavored sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- Partially freeze pork; slice across grain into 1/4-inch slices. Clean broccoli, slice stalks into 1/4-inch slices; cut off the florets. Remove stem and seeds from pepper and cut into thin strips. Set aside.
- Combine chicken broth, cornstarch, oyster-flavored sauce, soy sauce, and ginger; set aside. Pour oil around top of preheated wok to cover sides. Heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork, broccoli stalks, pepper and garlic; stir-fry 4 minutes or until pork is browned. Add broccoli florets, mushrooms and onion; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Stir chicken broth mixture; gradually add to wok, mix well. Cook 3 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly. Serve over hot cooked rice, if desired.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/