Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
Great ice cream filled pie!
- Crunchy peanut butter 1 - 12 oz jar
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed 1 - 8 ounce
- Vanilla ice cream, softened 1 quart
- Chocolate crumb crusts, ready made 2 ea
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed 1 - 8 ounce (optional)
- Combine peanut butter, whip topping and ice cream; stir until blended.
- Spoon into crumb crusts. Freeze at least 8 hours.
- Garnish tops of pies with dollops of additional whip topping, if desired.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/