Peanut Butter Paradise Pie
Can you say that three times real fast !
- Pre-made graham cracker crust 1 each
- Cream cheese, softened 2 - 8 oz pack
- Splenda or white sugar 1/4 cup
- Peanut butter, crunchy or smooth 1/2 cup
- Cool whip 1 - 16 tub
- REESE CUP, coarsely chopped 6 indv(1oz) or 8(.55) cups
- Peanuts, diced 1/2 cup
- Whip cream cheese and peanut butter until soft, fold in ½ of the Cool Whip (8oz).
- Place one half of the REESE CUP pieces in the bottom of the pie shell. Place pie filling in shell, sprinkle with remaining REESE CUP pieces , top with remaining Cool Whip, and peanuts. Chill for at least 3 hours. Best over night.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/