Orange-Honey Barbecued Ribs
The tangy of the orange and the sweet of the honey, what a combo!
- country-style ribs 3 pounds
- chili sauce 1 12-oz. bottle
- onion chopped 1/2 cup
- honey 1/3 cup
- butter 1/4 cup
- garlic, minced 1 clove
- salt 1/4 tsp.
- hot pepper sauce 1 tsp.
- orange rind, grated 1/4 teaspoon
- Place ribs on rack of broiler pan. Cover with foil. Roast at 325° for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine chili sauce, onion, honey, butter, garlic, salt and hot pepper sauce in saucepan. Bring to a boil. Cover; simmer 30 minutes. Stir in orange rind. Set aside.
- Remove foil from ribs; pour off drippings. Brush sauce on ribs; roast uncovered 30 minutes. Brush with sauce again. Roast 20-30 minutes longer or until ribs are very tender. Serve any remaining sauce with ribs.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/