Milky Way Poked Cake
This will become your families favorite!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix ( mix according to the directions on box)
- Nougat filling
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cups marshmallow creme
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 jar (12 oz) caramel topping
- 1 carton (8 oz) cool whip
- 3 regular size Milky Way candy bars (chopped)
- Bake cake according to directions on box and pour into a 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Cook until toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Let cake cool for 5 minutes.
- While cake is cooling, make the nougat filling. Melt butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. Add sugar and milk, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil and stir for 4 minutes.
- Remove form the heat and stir in marshmallow creme and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Using the handle end of a wooden spoon, poke 10-15 holes into cooled cake.
- Evenly pour and distribute nougat filling into the holes of the cake. Next evenly pour and distribute the caramel topping into the holes in the cake.
- Let the cake cool completely. Once cake is cooled completely; evenly spread thawed Cool Whip over the top of the cake. Sprinkle chopped Milky Way bars over the top of the Cool Whip.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/