Marinated Top Round Steak
Great beef dish for the grill or the broiler!!
- 1-1/2 to 2 lbs Top round steak
- 2 Tbsp KIKKOMAN'S SOY SAUCE
- 2 Tbsp BROWN SUGAR
- 1 Tbsp OLIVE OIL
- 1 Tbsp ORANGE JUICE
- 1 tsp SALT
- 1/2 tsp PEPPER
- 1/2 tsp GRANULATED GARLIC
- Combine salt, pepper and garlic, sprinkle on both sides of steak. Place in a glass baking dish or Ziplock bag.
- Combine, soy sauce, brown sugar, olive oil and O.J., mix well Pour over steak, coat well. Refrigerate for 2 to 8 hour.
- Using a charcoal grill, about 3 hand second or gas grill preheated to 450°F to 500°F place steak on grill.
- Turn once to twice, cook to a medium doneness. Remove from grill, cover let stand 5 – 10 minutes.
- Cut thin slices on the biases( on a slight angle) serve immediately.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/