Marinated Pork Chops
This is a popular dish at my house! Please check out the video (Marinated Pork Chops)
- 4 each Pork chops, center or end cuts
- 2 Tbsp SOY SAUCE
- 1/4 cup ITALIAN DRESSING
- 2 tbsp HOT SAUCE
- 2 Tbsp Fresh lemon juice ( 1/2 a lemon)
- as needed SALT & PEPPER
- Combine soy sauce, Italian dressing, hot sauce and lemon juice; set aside.
- Season chops with salt and pepper. Add to marinade. marinate for 1 -3 hour in refrigerator.
- Grill at 400F for 8-10 minutes or until done.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/