Grilled Chicken Breast w/ Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Great grilled chicken dish with fresh mushrooms and cilantro!
- 3-4 each Chicken breast, pounded
- 3 Tbsp Fresh cilantro, coursely chopped
- 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, coursely chopped
- 3 cups Fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbsp BUTTER
- 2 Tbsp OLIVE OIL
- 1-2 oz oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup BONELESS, SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST
- Dash PEPPER
- Heat grill to 400F. Place cast iron skillet on grill; add butter and oil. When butter and oil are hot add onions and a dash of black pepper. cook 3-4 minutes
- Place chicken breast on grill, pull down cover and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and one Tbsp of cilantro, recover grill. Combine the softened cream cheese to the chicken broth.
- Open grill add broth to the onion dish, turn chicken breast. Recover and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken to mushroom sauce; sprinkle remaining cilantro to top of dish. Serve in dish!