Marinated Chicken Breast Lyonnaise
This is a very flavorful dish with sauteed onions, and fresh cilantro!
- 4 each Chicken breast, pounded
- as needed LEMON PEPPER
- as needed GRANULATED GARLIC
- 2 Tbsp BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- 1/4 cup Fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup CRUSHED ITALIAN TOMATOES
- 2 oz Breakfast sausage, small
- 1/2 tsp Cumin, ground
- 1 medium Onion, julienned
- 2 small colored peppers, julienned
- 1 cup Button mushroom, wedged
- 3 Tbsp Fresg cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Butter, room temp
- 1 Tbsp OLIVE OIL
- as needed KOSHER OR SEA SALT
- Pound chicken, season both sides with with lemon pepper and garlic, set aside.
- Combine vinegar, orange juice, Italian dressing. Mix well add chicken to marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Brown sausage, remove from pan, set aside. Add butter and oil to pan, If using a grill, grill chicken or using a second pan saute chicken over medium heat. In first pan add onions and peppers, saute 2 minutes, add mushrooms and 1 tbsp cilantro and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Place lyonnaise onion mixture over ch