Island Jane ( fruit popsicles)
These popsicles are just like summertime on a stick and I love them They're good for you too!
- 3 cups watermelon puree (about 1/4 to 1/2 a watermelon)
- 1/2 cup fresh bluebrries
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped strawberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 peach or nectarine, diced small
- handful fresh cherries, pitted and chopped
- Cut the watermelon into chunks and then puree it in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Set out about 1 dozen popsicle molds (amount needed will vary depending on size of molds). Fill each one with the chopped fresh fruit. Then pour in the watermelon puree until each mold is full to the top. Place a popsicle stick into each one. Place into your freezer and freeze for about 6 to 8 hours.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/