Marinated Flank Steak
This steak will melt in your mouth !!!!!
- Lemon pepper 2 Tbsp (as needed)
- Granulated Garlic 2 Tbsp ( as needed)
- Italian dressing 1/2 cup
- Kikkoman’s soy sauce 1/4 cup
- Bottled teriyaki sauce 1/4 cup
- Flank Steak, untrimmed 2 - 3 lbs
- In a small bowl combine the dressing, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.
- Place the flank steak in a shallow glass dish or stainless steel pan. Season both sides with lemon pepper and garlic. Rub ½ of the marinade on one side, turn and rub with the remaining side. Cover tightly, refrigerate and marinade for 2 to 24 hours.
- Grill at 350°F to 375°F for 12 to 15 minutes, turning a couple times.
- Note: times will vary based on the desired done ness.
- Place in a shallow glass dish or stainless steel pan, over tightly and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut the steak on the bias, against the grain. ( the opposite way the grain is running)
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/