Lemon Twist Salad Dressing
This is my favorite dressing, hands down !!
- Lemons, fresh, large 2 ea. (½ cup)
- Lemon zest 0ff the two lemons
- Olive oil 1/2 cup
- Honey 1/2 cup
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
- Black or White pepper 1/2 tsp.
- In a two cup measuring cup, zest the two lemons, (about a tbsp. worth). Squeeze the juice out of the lemons, remove seeds. Add salt & pepper to the lemon juice, add the olive oil and honey. Place in a shakable container, shake well before using.
- This is a very good dressing for tossed salad and can also be used as part of a marinade mixture. My wife and I use this dressing exclusively, very healthy and refreshing. This dressing brings out the natural flavors of the fresh vegetables instead of masking them, like heavy dressing. A little dab will do you, toss the salad after adding dressing, this will coat all the ingredients.
- This is very important to remember. You will need to s