This cake is just so lemon-ee!
- Duncan Hines, yellow cake mix 1 box
- Water 3/4 cup
- Eggs, fresh 4 each
- Lemon, jello, 3 oz 1 package
- Vegetable oil 3/4 cup
- Powdered sugar 2 cups
- Lemon zest (from fresh lemons) 1 tsp
- Lemon juice (from fresh lemon) from 2 lemons
- Using an electric mixer; mix the above ingredients in order. Blend until fluffy.
- Stir in oil.
- Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake at 350F for 30 - 35 minutes.
- While the cake is baking; blend the powdered sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice together.
- Remove cake from oven; jab with fork at 1 inch intervals to bottom; pour lemon glaze evenly over cake. Serve warm!
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/