Lemon Butter Sauce
This sauce is easy and is great on many vegetables and chicken dishes!
- Butter 1/4 cup
- Lemon juice ( with some zest) 1/4 cup
- Sea salt as needed ( 2 pinches)
- Hot sauce 1/4 tsp ( optional)
- Melt butter in sauce pan, add lemon juice and yest and hot sauce. Let the sauce simmer on low about 5 minutes.
- Add salt as needed.
- Ladle over vegetables or cooked chicken, let cook for 3-5 minutes for vegetables and 5-10 minutes for chicken.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/