Italiano Egg Skillet
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons basil, fresh, chopped
- 2 large California Fresh Eggs*
- 2 tablespoons Jack cheese
- 2 slices Ciabatta bread.
- Melt butter in skillet. Add sliced mushrooms and cook, stirring often until lightly browned.
- Add tomatoes and basil and stir to heat through.
- Cook eggs to order and add to skillet.
- Top with grated cheese, run under broiler to melt.
- Serve with toasted Ciabatta** bread.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/