Italian Cheese Balls
This makes a great appetizer for a party !
- BULK ITALIAN SAUSAGE 1 LB
- PROVOLONE (Grated) 1/2 LB
- SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE (Grated) 1/2 LB
- ROMANO CHEESE (Coarsely grated) 2 TBSP
- OREGANO LEAVES 1 TBSP
- FRESH GARLIC (Minced fine) 1 TBSP
- BISQUICK MIX 3 CUPS
- Combine all ingredients in a large stainless steel bowl. Roll the sausage mixture into small bite-sized balls. (About the size of large marbles).
- 2. Arrange the balls on two parchment lined- half sized baking sheets. (If desired the pans can be wrapped in film and frozen.)
- 3. Preheat oven to 300F and bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until the balls have a golden brown crust. Remove from oven , place on paper towel and cool for 10 minutes. Serve.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/