Italian Beef Sandwiches (Crockpot)
Spice it up!
- 3-4 lbs. boneless chuck roast
- 1 lge. jar Vlasic pepper rings
- (I suggest mild, the heat varies for the hot.)
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- Trim roast of excess fat and cut into 3 or 4 pieces to fit in the crockpot. Sprinkle with onion soup mix and pour jar of peppers over it.
- 2. Bake on high for 5-6 hours or on low
- for 6-8 hours. You should be able to shred the meat with a fork.
- Freezes well.
- Serve it on crusty rolls with some of the juice poured on.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/