Hot Dog Chili Sauce
This is a large recipe for some, just bag and freeze for later.
- Lean ground beef 2 lbs
- Chili powder 3 Tbsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Flour A.P. 4 Tbsp
- Tomato sauce 1- 14 oz can
- Water 2 cups
- Brown ground beef, drain any fat.
- Add dry ingredients, mix well.
- Add tomato sauce and water, cook 10 minutes at medium heat.
- Freezes well !
- This recipe varies slightly from my cooking video "hot Dog Chili" The recipe is doubled from the video. on the video I use 8 oz of tomato sauce, when doubled I use only 14 oz, or one can. (it is easier not to have to open another can for the two ounces. The recipe come out just as good.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/