Cheesy Pizza Dip
I had this at a teen Christmas party. One bite and I asked for the recipe.
- Cream cheese, softened 2 - 8 oz packages
- Pizza sauce, jar (your choice) 1 jar
- Cheese, shredded (your choice) 1 - 8 oz package
- ( cheddar, 3 blend Mexican, Mozzarella, Pizza blend, etc. )
- Pepperoni, diced (optional) 12-15 slices
- In a 8" x 11" or a 9" x 16" glass dish spread the 2 packages of cream cheese evenly.
- Pour the pizza sauce over cream cheese, spread evenly.
- Top with shredded cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes, our until the cheese has melted well and slightly brown in spots.
- Serve warm with corn chips or garlic bread sticks.
- Step back the crowd is coming!!!!!!!!!
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/