Honey Sesame Pork Chops
Delightful dish with a honey flavor!!
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, about 3/8" thick
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups canned chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Sauté pork chops in hot oil in skillet until golden brown on both sides. Add tomatoes, onion, garlic, ginger, and half of the cinnamon and honey; heat to a simmer; cover and simmer just until chops are cooked, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove chops with tongs or slotted spoon. Heat sauce to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer; simmer until sauce thickens. Add pork chops with sesame seeds and remaining honey and cinnamon. Simmer 1 minute to heat through.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/