Fresh granola anyone!
- Old-fashioned oats 4 cups
- Golden raisins 1 cup
- Butter 1/2 cup
- Vanilla 1 tsp.
- Nuts coarsely chopped 2 cups
- Honey 3/4 cup
- Cinnamon, ground 2 tsp.
- Salt Dash
- Combine oats, nuts, and raisins in a large bowl, mix well and set aside.
- Combine honey, butter, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt in a saucepan, bring mixture to a boil over high heat and boil one minute. Pour honey mixture over oat mixture, toss until well blended.
- Spread on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir every 5 minutes.
- Cool. Crumble and store at room temperature in an air tight container up to 2 weeks.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/