Honey Glazed Pork Chops
Great on the grill!! Even close to great in the broiler!
- Pork loin chops, 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick 4 each
- Lemon pepper as needed
- Honey 4 Tbsp
- Orange Juice 4 Tbsp
- Balsanic vinegar 1 tsp
- Olive oil 3 Tsp
- Ginger, ground 1/2 tsp
- Ground red pepper (optional)
- Season chops with lemon peeper, place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Cook glaze over medium heat, do not boil, keep warm.
- Grill or broil steaks. Brush with glaze after turning; brush frequently with glaze.
- If desired double the glaze and serve it a bowl with the chops
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/