Herbed Balsamic Vinaigrette
Easy to make, Great flavor
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons mixed chopped fresh basil, parsley, and thyme
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup canola or safflower oil
- Combine the vinegar, lemon juice, herbs, and pepper in a small bowl and stir to mix.
- 2. Slowly add the olive oil and the canola oil and whish until all the oil is incorporated. Refrigerate in an air-tight container until ready to use or up to 1 week.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/