Herb Rub Flank Steak
The flank steak is one of my favorite cuts of meat.
- Flank Steak 2-3 lbs
- Granulated Garlic 1 tsp
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Oregano leaves, dry ½ tsp
- Salt & pepper 1 tsp each
- Garlic cloves, course chopped 2 cloves
- Worcestershire sauce 2 Tbsp
- Kikkoman soy sauce 1/4 cup
- Italian dressing 1/4 cup
- Brown sugar 2 Tbsp
- Onion, course chopped (optional) ¼ cup
- Combine rub and marinade in two separate bowls.
- Rub both sides of the flank steak with the rub.
- Place steak in a ziplock or glass baking dish. Pour marinade over meat; coat both sides.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 4-6 hours, but no longer that 24 hours.
- Grill over medium coals or gas grill at 375° - 400° for 16-18 minutes for medium, 12-15 minutes for medium raw. Use your own judgment at the grill since they vary so much.
- Slice cross the grain for a tender cut.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/