Home Style Potato Salad
A true and tried recipe!
- Potatoes, white, peeled, ½ inch diced 4 cups ( 4 medium )
- Salt 1/2 tsp salt
- Mayonnaise 1/2 cup
- Mustard, yellow 1 tbsp
- Eggs, fresh, hard boiled, diced 3 each
- Sweet pickle relish 3 tbsp
- Celery, fresh, fine diced 1/4 cup
- Onions, fresh, fine diced 1/4 cup
- Salt & Pepper To taste
- Parsley flakes & paprika Use as garnish
- Cover potatoes with water, bring to a boil; add salt; cover. Cook until tender; drain well chill.
- Add all ingredients to the chilled potatoes at one time. Mix once, until well blended.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/