Ham and Cheese Coleslaw
Great dish for a picnic or Church fellowship!
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. dill weed
- 3/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 package of shredded coleslaw(16 0z)
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 12 oz. baked ham, shredded or diced
- 3 whole Kosher dill pickles (coarsely chopped)
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, mustard, dill, and pepper in large bowl until well blended..
- Add shredded coleslaw, ham, cheese, pickles, onions & parsley.
- Stir well, cover & refrigerate overnight.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/