Ham & Swiss Quiche
Quiche may be a taboo to serve in a restaurant these days, but I have never lost my love for it!
- Unbaked 9 inch pie shell 1 each
- Swiss cheese shredded, divided 1 cup (4 oz)
- Cooked ham, fine chopped 1 cup
- Green onion, sliced 1 each
- Carnations Evaporated milk 1 can (12 fl. oz)
- Eggs, large 3 each
- Flour, A.P. 1/4 cup
- Salt 1/4 tsp.
- Black pepper 1/8 tsp.
- Sprinkle ½ cup cheese, ham and green onions into pie crust.
- Whisk together evaporated milk, eggs, flour, salt and pepper in large bowl. Pour mixture into pie crust; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake: for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes before serving.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/