Hash Brown Quiche
his is dish that you will make often!
- 1 24-ounce package frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Jack cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large fresh Eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 425º. Grease a 9" pie pan. Press hash browns into pan to form crust. Brush with melted butter. Bake 25 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350º. Fill crust with cheeses and ham. Whisk together milk, eggs and seasoned salt. Pour into pan and bake 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/