The skies the limit when creating a great burger!!
- Fresh ground chuck 1-1/2 lbs
- Salt & pepper To taste
- Assorted slice cheeses 4 each
- Hamburger or kaiser rolls 4 each
- Divide ground chuck into 4 equal portions
- Press each patty out; using 2 sheets of wax paper and a glass pie plate. Press until 6 inches round.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt & pepper.
- Heat grill to 500F. If using charcoal, get the heat to a 3 second hand count.
- Grill burgers for 5-6 minutes on each side (for medium well)
- Remove and plate burgers.
- Top with cheese and other toppings.
- Great topping ideas: assorted lettuces, sauteed onions, bacon, grilled mushrooms, grilled onions, grilled ham, pineapple rings, avocados, spinach, hot peppers.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/