This is a great recipe to go on the grill. What a good flavor!! Please check out this cooking video "Grilled Asparagus"
- 10-12 each Fresh asparagus
- 2 Tbsp BUTTER
- 1/2 Fresh lemon, juiced
- 1-2 pinches GRANULATED GARLIC
- as needed SALT & PEPPER
- Wash and peel asparagus if needed. Place on foil sheet.
- Sprinkle light with salt and pepper and garlic; drizzle butter and lemon juice.
- Loosely fold foil over asparagus. Grill on a 300F-350 F grill for 15- 20.
- I like to place the asparagus on the cooler area of the grill while cooking my steak or chicken.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/