Grandma's Chocolate Cake
This recipe was used by my wife's grandmother for several years.
- Sugar 2 cups
- Cocoa 1/2 cup
- Evaporated Milk 1/2 cup, 2 Tbsp.
- Butter 2 Tbsp.
- Eggs 2 ea
- Vanilla 2 Tsp.
- Combine all ingredients. Slowly bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook until the icing thickens.
- Pour over the cake while hot.
- Bake a yellow cake mix, (via the instruction) in 3 - 9 inch round pans. Let the cakes cool,. Slice each cake in half horizontally .
- Ice between each layer, on top and sides.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/