Georgia Grilling Sauce
A mustard base BBQ sauce for grilled chicken or pork ribs. Once you start eating you can't stop !!
- BUTTER 1/2 CUP
- ONIONS, MINCED 1 CUP
- YELLOW MUSTARD 1/2 CUP
- LEMONS FRESH(JUICED) 1 EACH KETCHUP 1/4 CUP
- VINEGAR , WHITE 2 TBSP
- PEPPER, CAYENNE 1/2 TSP
- (USE HOT SAUCE IF NOT CAYENNE PEPPER) ( 4 TBSP)
- SALT 1/2 TSP
- WATER 1/2 cup
- In a non-aluminum sauce pan, warm the butter over medium heat.
- Add onions and saute until translucent and very soft, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients, reduce the heat to low, and cook the mixture 10 additional minutes.
- Use the sauce warm. Keep it covered and refrigerated, for several weeks, but reheat before using.
- Enough sauce for 6-8 chicken quarters or 24 wings or 2 racks of ribs
- Note: if you choose to taste this sauce from the pot before you put it on the chicken, let me warn you, IT'S A LITTLE TANGY !! But when its on the chicken and ribs, you can't get enough of it.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/