Spice up dinner with this tasty burger!
- 1 package (1.25 oz) taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns
- Blend 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine ground beef with remaining taco seasoning mix in medium bowl. Shape into 4 patties. Grill or broil until done.
- To serve, arrange burgers on buns, then top with mayonnaise mixture.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/