A one dish meal the whole family will love !!
- 6 cups FROZEN SHREDDED HASH BROWNS
- 1-1/2 cup SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1/2 cup SLICED GREEN ONIONS
- 8 large beaten eggs
- 2 each 12-ounce c. evaporated milk
- 1/4 tsp SALT
- 1/4 tsp PEPPER
- Arrange potatoes evenly in the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle with cheese, ham, and green onion. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture in dish. Bake at 350 45-55 min.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/