Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
This recipe was shared with me by a Facebook friend. Looks great!!
- 1 cup BUTTER
- 1 cup WATER
- 2 Tbsp COCOA
- 2 cups SUGAR
- 1 tsp BAKING SODA
- 2 cups A.P. Flour
- 1/2 cup BUTTER MILK
- 1/2 tsp SALT
- 1 tsp VANILLA
- 2 EGGS
- 3/4 cup CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 cup SEMI SWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray or grease 40 mini-muffin cups. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups, about 1 heaping teaspoon in each.
- Bring butter, water and cocoa to a boil. Remove from heat; let cool
- In a bowl mix the next seven ingredients to the cocoa mixture.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until top is set and toothpick inserted into center comes out slightly moist.
- After brownies are out of the oven, wait for centers to fall. This will happen upon cooling. If not then tap the centers with teaspoon, this will make a indent for peanut butter.