Double Chocolate Raspberry Cheese Cake
Raspberries and cheese cake, it doesn't get any better!
- LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted 1/2 cup
- crisp chocolate chip cookies 32(2-inch) (about 3 cups)
- (finely crushed)
- seedless raspberry jam 1/3 cup
- sugar 3/4 cup
- packages cream cheese, softened 3(8-ounce)
- eggs 3 each
- LAND O LAKES® Sour Cream 1/2 cup
- vanilla 1 teaspoon
- semi-sweet baking chocolate 2(1-ounce) squares
- (melted, cooled slightly)
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of ungreased 13x9 inch baking pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is set.
- Meanwhile, place jam in small bowl; stir until smooth.
- Combine sugar and cream cheese in large mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sour cream and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed.
- Place 1 cup batter in medium bowl; add chocolate. Stir until well mixed. Pour plain batter over crust. Drop spoonfuls of chocolate batter and jam randomly over plain batter. Pull knife through batters and jam to create marbled effect.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until center of cheesecake jiggles slightly when gently shaken. (DO NOT OVERBAKE.) Cheesecake may crack on top and continue to set as it cools. Cool completely. Cover; refrigerate until serving time (up to 1 day). Cut into squares. Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint leaves, if desired.
- TIP: To crush cookies, place cookies in large resealable plastic food bag. Use rolling pin to finely crush cookies.
- TIP: For easy cutting, dip sharp knife frequently into hot water; wipe with paper towel.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/