Diced Sweet Potatoes
This is a change up from the typical candied sweet potatoes.
- Sweet potatoes, raw, peeled, 2 medium potatoes
- diced 3/4 to 1 inch
- Onion, Vidalia, small diced 1-1/2 medium
- Butter 2 Tbsp.
- Salt & Pepper 1/4 tsp.
- Orange juice 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon, ground 1/4 tsp.
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup
- Saute sweet potatoes and onions in butter, add salt & pepper, cook 3 minutes, stir to prevent browning.
- Pour orange juice, cinnamon and brown sugar over potatoes, stir well, cover. Simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/