Devilish Pork Cutlets
Pounding the cutlets make them so tender!!
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 6 equal pieces
- 1/2 cup flour
- seasoned with
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons green peppercorns
- Place each loin slice between two pieces of plastic wrap, flatten to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Dredge cutlets in seasoned flour. Heat butter and oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown cutlets quickly, about 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add vinegar and broth to skillet, bring to boil and stir until reduced to about 1/2 cup. Lower heat, stir in sour cream and mustard and whisk until smooth.
- Add pepper corns, simmer and stir gently until sauce thickens slightly. Pour sauce over cutlets. Garnish with sweet gherkins, if desired.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/