Crock Pot Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
Just a few ingredients and the slow cooker. what a dish!
- 1 large chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup Sprite or 1/4 cup 7-Up soda
- 2 -3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper (regular black or cayenne)
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
- You can thicken the juices after cooking with a little cornstarch.
Adapted from Food.com