Make a chance, serve your family and friends some hot filled crepes
- Flour, A.P., sifted 1 cup
- Eggs, fresh 2 each
- Milk, fresh 2/3 cup
- Water 1/3 cup
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Butter, melted 2 tbsp
- sing a electric mixer, blend eggs and flour. Gradually as the milk and water; blend well. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle, crepe pan or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 1 - 1-1/2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. loosen with a spatula or fork, turn and cook the other side.
- Serve hot.
- You can use many cooked meat fillings or your favorite fruits or vegetables.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/