Crock Pot Baked Beans
This is a real tasty dish with the ground beef and bacon!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb chopped bacon ( I use precooked from Costco)
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 lb can pinto beans, drained
- 1 lb can kidney beans, drained
- 2 cans (1 lb each) pork and beans *not drained*
- Brown ground beef and onion. Drain and add to crock pot. *if you are using raw bacon, brown it with the beef*
- 2. Add remaining ingredients and stir well. Cook on low all day.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/