Crockpot Beef Roast with Coca Cola
Things can be simple, really!!
- 2 lb Chuck roast or bottom round
- 1 Pkg Dry onion soup mix
- 1 can Cola Cola or Dr. Pepper
- Place beef in crockpot , then sprinkle a pkg of dry onion soup mix over the top, now pour a can of coca-cola over the top.
- . Cook on low all day. 8-10 hours
- 3. Degrease the juice .
- Can be sliced and served with its own juice or 2. Shredded with a fork, mixed back with the juice and served on a toasted bun.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/