Corn Muffins with Jalapeno
Fire up you corn muffin!
- Flour, A.P. 1 cup
- Yellow corn meal 1 cup
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
- Egg, beaten 1 Each
- Baking powder 1 Tbsp.
- Buttermilk 1 cup
- Honey 2 Tbsp
- Cooked corn 1/4 cup
- Jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced 1 each
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, corn meal, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk, and honey, then add corn and jalapeno pepper.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and use a large rubber spatula to combine them well. Lightly oil a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Pour batter into the muffin tin and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/