Corn Casserole with Bacon & Cream Cheese
Found at wwwbuninmyoven.com Great recipe
- 6 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 15 ounce can corn kernels, drained
- 1 15 ounce can cream corn
- 4 ounces softened PHILADELPHIA brand cream cheese
- 4 ounces (one sleeve) low-sodium Saltine crackers
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Fry your bacon in a medium skillet until nice and crispy. Remove the bacon to drain on a towel-lined plate. Place your diced onion in the skillet with the bacon grease and cook until the onions are soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Place the Satline crackers in a large ziplock baggy and smash them into small crumbs.
- 4. Add the bacon, onions, both cans of corn, PHILADELPHIA brand cream cheese, saltine crumbs, eggs, milk, and cayenne to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined. Pour into a 2 quart buttered baking dish and sprinkle paprika on the top.
- 5. Bake for 50 minutes or until the center is mostly set and the the top is starting to brown.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/