Serve it with fish, pork, chicken, beef, soups, or any other dish!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups yellow cornmeal
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 8 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the flour, cornmeal, salt, sugar, and baking powder.
- Beat the eggs and add to the dry ingredients alternately with the milk. Mix by hand; do not use a mixer.
- Pour the mixture into an 11 x 13-inch baking dish and bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Cut into squares and serve hot.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/