Coconut Custard Pie
A rich and creamy pie!
- Butter 1/2 cup
- Granulated sugar 1-1/2 cup
- A. P. Flour 2 Tbsp.
- Eggs 2 each
- Milk or evaporated milk 1 cup
- Shredded coconut 1 cup
- Unbaked pie shell 1-9 inch
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- With an electric mixer on low speed, beat together sugar, eggs together. Blend in flour. Mix in milk a little at a time.
- Place the coconut in the pie crust, pour filling over coconut. Using a fork, make sure all the coconut has been pushed down and has got wet from the filling.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until firm in center.
- Note: If the top of the pie starts to get too dark before the pie is done, place a piece of foil loosely over the pie.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/