Coffee Chocolate Cheesecake squares
- BROWNIE LAYER
- 3/4 c. margarine
- 5 sq. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 Tbsp. instant coffee powder
- 3/4 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- CHEESECAKE LAYER
- 1 pkg. cream cheese - 8 oz. softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 Tbsp. strong coffee or coffee liqueur
- SOUR CREAM LAYER
- 1 1/2 c. sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- BROWNIE LAYER: melt marg., and choc., together until smooth. Stir in coffee and cool. Combine flour and baking powder. Beat eggs and sugar until blended. Stir in choc. and flour mixture. Mix well. Spread into a greased 9 x 13 pan. Chill 10 min.
- CHEESECAKE LAYER: Beat cream cheese, sugar and eggs with electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add flour and coffee mixture beating until smooth. Spread over brownie layer. Bake in a preheated oven 350 deg. for 20 min., or until set.
- SOUR CREAM LAYER: Combine sour cream and sugar. Spread on cream cheese layer. Bake 10 min. longer.
- Cool completely, cut into small squares. Decorate each with a choc. coffee bean or drizzle a bit of melted; choc. on each.
- Chocolate to drizzle on the top of each sq. for decoration
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/