Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Do you like peanut butter and chocolate ??
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup (two sticks) butter, softened
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 2 - 12 ounce bags chocolate chips
- 4-5 Tbsp of vegetable shortening
- Cream peanut butter, butter and sugar together with a wooden spoon.
- Roll the peanut butter mixture into walnut-sized balls.
- Melt the chocolate and shortening in the microwave, stirring frequently.
- Dip the peanut butter balls in the chocolate to coat, using toothpicks.
- Cool on trays in the fridge until hardened.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/