Chocolate-Coconut Cookie bars.
Very rich, cut into small pieces
- Butter 1/2 cup
- Graham cracker crumbs 1 1/2 cup
- Sweetened condensed milk 1 cn (14oz)
- semisweet chocolate chips 1 pk (6oz)
- flaked coconut 1 cn (3 1/2oz)
- Chopped nuts 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees(325 for glass dish) In 13 X9 inch pan melt butter. Sprinkle crumbs over butter, pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Top evenly with remaining ingredients; press down gently. Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool thoroughly before cutting, cut 1 inch X 2 inch. Store, loosely covered, at room temperature.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/