A quick and easy recipe, top with powdered sugar or an icing.
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sour milk
- 1 cup hot coffee
- In a large bowl, beta sugar, oil and eggs together until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl mix together dry ingredients.
- Alternately add sour milk and dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
- Last, ad 1 cup coffee. beat all together until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into a greased 9 X13 baking pan.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350F, or until tester inserted in center comes out clean.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/